Device: Xiaomi 21121210G Android: 14 App version: 2.3.22
If i open tab. There is old info. The tab is better when its self refreshing when i open it.
Started by R077 [4212566] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: Xiaomi 21121210G Android: 14 App version: 2.3.22
If i open tab. There is old info. The tab is better when its self refreshing when i open it.
Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Will try
Done, but nothing has changed. I know i have xiaomi. I give every premission and removed restrictions. But old tabs have still old info energy/money etc
To confirm, you are referring to the old tab not updating your Energy/Nerve/Happy values?
Yes! And money also. Its important!🤑
I get every time heart attack. When i see so less money😀
Passing along to Vadim.
Thanks..!!
I tested this on an Android 16 physical device and an Android 14 emulator, but the energy levels updated as expected in both cases.
I opened five tabs, spent energy in the gym in the last one, and then switched back to the first tab and the energy updated correctly. I might be testing the wrong scenario. Could you please record a quick video of the issue so I can see exactly how to reproduce it?
Thanks!