Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PIERZZZ

Started by Pierzzz [4006299] on in Trading Post.

83 replies · 431 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
84
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pierzzz [4006299]

         🍭📀💊Buying Everything Listed🌸🍺🧸 
                   🛡️ Mug Free | +3000 Trades 🛡️
                      💲💰 BAZAAR 💰💲

 

 

                              💸Price List 📈

                             👉Start Trade👈




Fast & Safe Trades I pay instantly and I'm almost always online. No haggling stress, no risks.

If you're satisfied with our trade, I’d really appreciate it if you could upvote my trading thread and leave a short review. It helps other players know I'm a trusted, mug-free trader and motivates me to keep offering great prices! 🙏

Thank you for trading with me! ❤️

 

x2amtoke [4213558]

very trustworthy he’s also quick and straight to the point with the trade and he does no messing around 

hanmel [4128620]

10/10 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

a very good trader 🤝

fast transaction 🤝

great prices for every item! 🤝💲

TRUSTWORTHY 🤝