Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reducing education time.

Started by TrialanderrorV1 [3234899] on in Tutorials & Guides.

2 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
TrialanderrorV1 [3234899]

I am currently trying to rush through my education.

 

I have been thinking for weeks how to work something out so you can know exactly time left and if you are using Book of Carols on your education time how many books you would need to completely finish your education time.

 

Below is a link for you to be able to change numbers around to figure out your own time and books needed, I have also added job point reduction in there for people who work at a fitness centre.

 

Feel free to download so you always have it handy!

 

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0v904sg2wfuboqumgqcmf/torn_education_calculator.xlsx?rlkey=fg0qx1647ad25xlbnhzqn81eo&st=tdbenxxj&dl=0

 

If this has already been done please let me know so I can remove.

Malverith [3686325]

Didn't see allowance for the up to 40% perk reductions from merits, WSU, and EDU Principal. Or are you basing numbers off Torn.report with remaining time already accounted for after those perks?

TrialanderrorV1 [3234899]

I have based it only on the basic figure for newish players, I am working on another spreadsheet with the others and then eventually merge them in to one :).