Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for faction

Started by Hykl [4146466] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Hykl [4146466]

I’m currently looking for a faction in Torn City that’s willing to take me in. I’m active, eager to learn, and ready to contribute however I can.

About me:

  • Active player (online regularly)
  • Willing to follow faction rules and participate in activities
  • Motivated to grow and improve

I’m looking for a friendly and supportive faction where I can develop and help out the team.

If your faction is recruiting or you’re open to new members, feel free to send me a massage