I cannot remove the 2nd special branch. It should not even be there in the first place cause we don't qualify yet for it (it has been there for a while but we did not realize it would lock us out of it).
We would like to use the Steadfast branch now, but we cannot. Trying to change the Steadfast branch gives an error message: "Your faction doesn't have enough respect or challenge hasn't been completed yet".
My spouse and guild leader tried it on his phone too and it gives same result. I play on PC.
I even went in War mode to check if something in there might be a casue, but all seems normal there.
We'd like to get a fast solution please, since we have the Steadfast branch out of order right now, and we want to activate a perk from it.
Thanks beforehand! Let me know in chat if I can assist somehow.
JSmid