Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel PI scam.

Started by coffer [3772457] on in General Discussion.

4 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
coffer [3772457]

Hey there just won for the irst time the PI on Leslie's wheel, but when it landed on PI he respinned it saying there are some sort of problem. Anyone else experienced this?

PureInsanity [2685775]

Same here Lamstraal. I spin it on April Fools just to see this and haven't yet. I guess in a way, I am also an April Fool