this works on phone?
[Ver 4.0] Show Bazaar Listings in Item Market
Started by Weav3r [1853324] Helper on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 255 / 255 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
didnt show any info for me idk why
I've been using this for a few month now, really love it!
The "Show bazaar listings in the item market" aspect just stopped working, was working 5min ago.
Anyone any ideas?
it's not working at all at the moment, normally great addon.
Yeah, it stopped working for me too. Everything was fine just couple hours ago. Some troubles during maintenance?
Was working couple hours ago. It stopped working on PC, and then just now it stopped working on torn PDA.
EDIT: Working now
Working again! Thanks to the Gods!
just seeing this script for the first time, despite complaining about item market 2.0 forever. thank you!!!!
I see the latest update (march 2025) includes a removal of $1 filter, cos its now included natively somewhere. Anyone minds helping me find that?
ahhh ok in your site. makes sense. Thanks!!
hey weav3r is there any fix to it not working on chrome?
I don't have the Bazaar settings link under my profile picture in the top right. Is it because im flying right now?
Just me or is this broken today?
Yeah. I removed/reinstalled, restarted Torn PDA. Still not working.
This has happened previously. Wasn't down for long, we just have to be patient :)
Looks like Torn updated / regenerated some files so some of the classes that are referenced are now non-existant. Should be an easy fix (I just fixed one of my personal plugins), just need to be patient for Weav3r to fix it.
Thank god I'm not the only one. I thought i broke something
me too. I have uninstalled, reinstalled. Restarted! Did everything I could think of before checking here 🤦♀️
To fix, change:
.name___ukdHN --> .name___IScr4
ul.sellerList___e4C9_ --> ul.sellerList___LUEki
.itemsHeader___ZTO9r --> .itemsHeader___aENUP
.title___ruNCT --> .title___Cd3XN
.item___GYCYJ --> ??? couldn't find this one, but script works fine as-is
LOL where and how. A how to would be nice lol! Have no idea where to place that info!