✌️☮️ TheDude abides☮️✌️
Welcome! I am a returning trader! Please leave a review. 100% mug free. Willing to buy items not listed if they are in bulk. Thank you for stopping by!
Set a trade at any time
Prices
TheDude Abides!
Started by TheDude [2812308] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 53
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BULLY [2762673]
· 4 likes ·
When my father left to get milk, and never came back, TheDude found me a new one, for a cheap and very reasonable price. 10/10 Best trader around, only one I'd trust to look at my Pokeman cards without pocketing … - PixieLexi [3972881] · 3 likes ·
And so handsome ! ❤️😉 - Waxedpaper [4220795]
· 2 likes ·
Fast, fair and smooth as silk! I can abide. :)
B
B
B
bump
Open for business!
Trustworthy and fast trades! He's really The Dude
bump
bump
b
B
Great prices!
Love the vibes man
Great trade
B
Good dude! One of the few traders that I use.
BRO DA GOAT SOLD ME XANAX FOR CHEAP
Fast, safe and reliable trader
I will surely be back ❤❤❤
Thank you so much!
+1
bump