Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moon Launch

Started by Pickledick [3187191] on in General Non-related.

48 replies · 302 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SporkMonkey [2065017]

That was awesome to watch! Never thought I'd see a NASA moon launch. I really thought it'd be a private company.

 

Historic.

 

I was in grade school when the Challenger disaster happened. I was anxious watching tonight.

 

On a side note, I'm guessing NASA has made looksmaxxxing part of astronaut training?

 

 

 

They all have STRONG chins. You can cut glass with those chins.

UNCCH [2004267]

It’s always wild to me how obsessed people still are with the moon, like it’s some unquestionable cornerstone of reality. “Another fake moon trip”… exactly. People eat it up every time without stopping to think about the bigger picture.

 

What I don’t get is the blind acceptance. We’re told space is this place we can casually visit; that we supposedly landed on the moon decades ago, and yet the actual, observable world around us doesn’t line up with that narrative. No one questions it. They just repeat it.

 

And the second you bring up the possibility that the Earth isn’t a globe, people shut down immediately instead of engaging. But that’s the point: if the Earth is flat, then the entire space narrative, including the moon landings, has to be propped up. Otherwise, the whole thing unravels.

 

So yeah, people being fascinated with the moon landing isn’t impressive. It’s exactly what you’d expect if the story is doing its job.

UNCCH [2004267]

I’ve also seen the movie Interstellar. It’s not evidence of anything. 

Static1589 [2693019]

Yeah but that's fake.

You could have a flat earther wake up in his own bed, have them travel the entire journey to the launchpad, put them on a rocket and blast 'em off to the moon and back, and they'd still claim they were probably drugged and abducted in their sleep, NASA rebuilt their house, their city and whatever part of the world between their house and the launchpad in some secret underground bunker, to keep the hoax up.

cats [2155267]

if ur on a plane and you look out the window you can see the curvature of the earth lol. i swear all flat earthers have never flown anywhere before

Zoot [1759387]

Unnch is a known troll, he probably even knows the earth is obviously a sphere. They just like being a little bitch for attention. 

 

Anyone know if they got the toilet working? I tuned out once the camera feed cut