Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#1 Total Damage Made

Started by Skeletron [318855] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 602 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
101
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
Skeletron [318855]

I have dethroned BodyBagger in terms of total damage made! (Ignore the fact that most of my damage was on NPCs)

 

From: https://tornstats.com/graphs/attackdamage

 

My damage dealing journey started with a yellow 52% Crusher Flail that I got from a cache 2 years ago. After leveling up all the other melee weapons (staff weapon/bug swatter excluded), I figured I'd use that to deal some more damage and see if I can make it to the #1 spot held by BodyBagger who doesn't play much these days.

 

I liked the damage and ended up upgrading to an orange 84% Crusher Flail at the end of June 2025.

 

However, a few months ago I noticed I wasn't dealing enough damage to reach the #1 spot before DeadbeatDonnie and Blaze who were climbing fast and were closing in on BodyBagger's damage. I was still leveling weapons on the side at that point and I wasn't really maximizing the damage output. It was time for a change.

 

Thanks to Thenulose for lending me his Frenzy Yasukuni, I was able to get back on track but it wasn't over yet. Frenzy also meant I had to pause leveling weapons.

 

Blaze was still climbing fast and there was no way (I wasn't about to spend ridiculous money on this xD) I could get a better weapon than his 14% Frenzy + 21% Motivation Cutlass. Luckily for me, he only soloed Jimmy and Tiny from time to time (looters will tell you it's way too many times). There was still a chance.

 

I also have to thank 1893 for giving in to my nagging and agreeing to sell me his red 8% Frenzy + 151% Crusher Flail last month which further increased my damage output and my odds of getting there before Blaze. It was only fitting to end the journey with a Crusher Flail.

 

 

What next? I will now be going back to leveling up weapons and let the megazords claim/fight for the #1 spot.

 

My Crusher Flail collection:

 

 

 

 

Penetration [2340613]

Solid achievement all around. Really I would call it 2 achievements - one for damage, one for knocking BB out of a 1st place position.