I have restored the potato article at the request of several Torn citizens. Thank you to the various agi-taters who made me do this. One regret I have is that I didn't find space in the article to mention the time Brian Harvey from East 17 ran over his own head after eating three baked potatoes. We live and learn.
Potato egg hunt
Started by Corrus_Fletch [2664079] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Too little too late.
We were promised potato hunt.
We want potato hunt.
I used to do the Gambler 500 rally pretty regular, did it six years in a row. My final year the organizer made a hat and hand drew the gambler logo by hand as a placeholder and it looked terrible but he wanted to give us an idea of how the hat would look before buying. The messed up logo became our favorite and we threw a fit until it was made official.
We want taters.
Well May 30th 2026 will be the next International Day of Potato, and there isn't any other events running that close to it, so there could be a "day" event.
It's such a refreshing and well-done article. When it dissappeared, I thought I was starch going mad.
I think I would enjoy the potato hunt more than the egg hunt!
There will be potatoes coming. Someone snuck me a screenshot. They even work with cosmetic items!