Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter bunny

Started by LadyVoldemort [3189612] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 1.04k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Easter Bunny [17] ×1 Morrigu [2642875] ×1

LadyVoldemort [3189612]

Max attackers reached??????

 

who implemented this????

 

as a looter I give it a thumbs down and want my original Easter bunny attacking back

Hemigidius [2157705]

I've given Ched options to make the bunny better but he just shoots me down every time so i gave up trying, nobody likes the 7-days limit PER YEAR, but we're all clowns in Cheds circus and if a change doesn't fit his "vision" it's not gonna happen, regardless of what the community actually wants.

LadyVoldemort [3189612]

Thanks for the answer. I knew I’d get some trolling but the other looters would understand. I was sitting on the page waiting and my fat thumb and shiternet failed me. Seeing that “max attackers” and add in everyone doing the bunny too soon is a recipe for disaster. Happy Easter and good luck looting I’ll sit on this seasonal npc