0
Egg Counts Event
Started by tototexas [4149515] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 474 / 474 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
No eggs or potatoes yet 2 hrs of searching. Still on the hunt!
0, went through all the 175 pages on the egg finder with the script that brings them to the center of the screen and makes them bright red
think they all melted. 0 here nearly 7 hrs since my event time started and nothing
I got a grand total of 0. Best event so far.....
i think they forgot to drop eggs like the newsletter
wtf, something must be broken for sure.
0 so far, pretty sure someone broke something...
Easter bunny is master of hiding eggs I can’t find nothing
0 so far. The yolk's on us.
Nothing yet
Best April fool joke ever...
0 eggs been looking for 6 hours 500+ pages looked through.
I think I went through all the pages and found 0...
Us, collectively lol...
We've been CHEDDED!
Funny how everyone is going around searching for them XD
0 with one lap through heasleys egg finder.
I thought they accumulated over the year when the events off. So... where they at? lol
Maybe we all need to go brush our teeth.
Then we will see them, that's what my parents told me when I was a kid.
Cos I had the bright idea when I was about 5 years old, to sneak out the house before anyone woke up and find eggs, we'll I found not one egg, not even in the postbox/mailbox which was always a sure find.
I have toothpaste if anyone interested!
More info about the lack of eggs can be found here:
Staff Edit: Advertising
Torn Easter Eggs are harder to find than the Dragon Balls