Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Easter event

Started by John__Shaft [2464717] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
John__Shaft [2464717]

Device: samsung SM-A546B Android: 15 App version: 2.3.22

Hello I have a Problem with my Easter event. I changed the start time this morning from 16 to 11:30 idk what happened but it seams the easter event didn't start for me if I look at torn banner it's normal, I migth be wrong but any confirmation would be awsome

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The banner only shows up on Easter, not for the whole week of the Egg event.

 

Thanks!