I've been through 170+ pages over 10 times now. Just one egg. It's not too much to ask....just one little egg..... 😭
eggs
Started by AlexeaNikkole [888237] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 101 / 101 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
and here i thought it was meteorologists who got their job wrong the highest percentage of any career choice.
surprise, it's torn's dev team! y'all deserve an award.
let me know if you guys need a helping hand :D
Remember Xmas? The same thing happened: "No, there is no issue, everything is great, you ppl just like to complain." A few hours later, "Oh, no, a dev changed something, and it's fixed now." Oopsie.
Maybe it's the same dev who changed something during Xmas, did the same for Easter. 🤦♀️ 🤷♀️... hmmmm, someone needs their access to revoke! 🤪
no eggg XD i needeed to make scrambled eggs
we are not beating the eggless allegations
I just checked your profile and it says 0 eggs found. Is it a glitch or you gas lighting :P
As a former dev, I can say with all the sarcasm from the bottom of my cold, dead heart, the BEST thing you can do when this happens is continue to whine and complain at the devs. That will help SOOOO much!
Ahem.
Touch grass people
I think his "just one egg" was a cry for help to get one egg, not a declaration of having found one egg, but maybe that's just me thinking it'd be nice to have just one egg, ya know? :(
I've come across two players who've found an egg thus far, one of em supposedly gold (I don't know the other).
Maybe it's possible only gold ones are showing, for whatever reason?
Agreed. People just need to be patient and wait for them to rectify the issue, mistakes happen.
No I'm just begging for that one little egg to show it's happy little face to me.
You.....you are a swine of the highest order......well played.
felt the lag go way (for now), avoided The Big One again thanks team
Still not fixed, will wait till tomorrow.
as a current dev, i can say we tend to ignore these types of issues the more people complain :P
Haha I thought it would be a good time to add a cheeky lil golden egg on this post XD
https://freeimage.host/i/BCSSub2
guess its fixed?
Foun two in last 5 mins!