Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

plushies addiction

Started by Fireproof9 [4064143] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Fireproof9 [4064143]

Hello you Torn addicts,hope you have a wonderfull Easter.

 

If you have any plushies you want to get rid of talk to me maby I can afford to buy them or if you just want to scrap them send them to me I would love that.

 

I want to fill my showcase once I get it with plushies and see

 if I can get to 5 K all.

 

have a great day bye-bye