Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Fast Keno

Started by WinterValor [3945658] on in Tools & Userscripts.

19 replies · 745 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2100673 [2100673] ×1

Sepesh [2518619]

Great idea and thanks for making it!

I hear what you're saying about the fast slots and this shouldn't be any different, but I definitely want to wait for approval on this first. Have you checked with anyone that it is definitely legal?

BritishBenji [2257611]

At a glance, it looks legal, since all you're doing is speeding up an animation. We're still abiding by the "one click, one action" rule

 

However this DOES seem like a surefire way to get bot huntered

 

(Disclaimer, I'm not a staff member, me saying this doesn't prove its legality. I'm just a nerd!)

WinterValor [3945658]

Quoting Velthir "Hey, looks like it should be fine"

 

For the bot hunter issue "If you spam click too fast it might be an issue, I don't know what the thresholds are though"

 

I don't believe sending 13 requests every 10 seconds, for a minute in total will trigger the bot hunter. You can spam click open zip wallets and the like at a much faster rate for much longer and not trigger bot hunter

Mentions: Velthir [2100673]