Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug

Started by -_-Rakanishu-_- [4154403] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
-_-Rakanishu-_- [4154403]

I’m posting this because something needs to be addressed openly.

I’ve experienced ongoing harassment that includes behavior I consider targeted, personal, and crossing into racial and sexual territory. This hasn’t been a one-off situation—it’s been repeated, across multiple accounts, and has made the game genuinely difficult to enjoy.

What’s more frustrating is the response (or lack of response). Reports have been made, evidence has been provided, and yet the situation continues. From my perspective, it feels like this kind of behavior isn’t being taken seriously enough.

I want to be clear: I’m not here to start drama. I’m asking for accountability and clarity.

  • What is Torn’s actual stance on harassment of this nature?
  • What actions are taken against repeat offenders using multiple accounts?
  • Why does it feel like players dealing with this are left to handle it alone?

Torn is a game a lot of us invest time into, and situations like this push people away. I’m asking the devs and moderators to take a stronger, more visible stance on harassment and to enforce rules consistently.

If others have had similar experiences, I think it’s important to speak up. Silence just lets this continue.