Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Golden Egg

Started by MistaCharles [3629337] on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 949 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MistaCharles [3629337]

So this being only my second year rummaging through the pages of Torn looking for eggs that I have come across a Gold one. 

 

I obviously know to save this egg for years until my stats are juiced to make it worthwhile (although that timetable will be continuously pushed back forever). 

 

Is it possible to save this egg and find multiple Gold ones to stack a huge boost years down the road ?

 

09:22:15 - 03/04/26 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg

Mercenary [1993692]

stop it!

They do not dissapear, you keep the eggs forever until you use them at which point they are gone.

Feel free to look it up in the wiki you will see. 

Use them late late late game when you have billions in stats preferably 3b+ each or better at 5b each as they give 1% each stats so you and I just found 2b for free basically hehe

Chris5295 [974757]

Yes, save them for when you have MUCH more combat stats than you currently do.

 

You will receive 1% of all your combat stats. So if you use it now, you'll only receive a fraction of what you'd receive much later on.

And yes, they stack and remain in your inventory forever. Buy a display case and put them there like I do so you don't accidentally use them or something lol. Plus you can show off your cool golden egg(s) for ppl to see.

13thfriend [1422545]

14:59:09 - 03/04/26 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg

 

I used it right away, just have fun for the moment. took me years to get to my current bs, dont know if I able to play this until I get to that “point”

Ar53_Hol [2430424]

I’d learn the game before giving out wrong advice bud or you might not find it enjoyable, especially at Halloween. 

MistaCharles [3629337]

I understand not losing them. I guess my real question is can you get multiple Gold Eggs ? 

 

I’ve heard that you only get 1 ever and want to make sure. 

GoldShip [4167662]

Before they got wiped and turned to Chocolate Eggs. There was no limit to how many eggs you could hold.

So people were just collecting them for eternity.

 

Not sure when are they going to turn them to chocolate eggs again though.

Rauhbautz [2108641]

Lucky you. Gratz. 

 

Been here since new format (2023), 32 + 1 this year, no Gold eggs, and only 1 each of Black, Brown and Purple. Just like all other areas of Torn RNGesus, you have it or you don't. 

 

PS - yes you can get more than one gold per year, we had a leader who did, 2023 or 2024, iirc.

Indefatigable [2517458]

I think the eggs are on a 2 year cycle of 11 or 12 eggs a year.  Like 1 brown, 1 blue, 1 gold, 2 white , 5 green, 5 yellow, 5 red.  Something like that.    Can't remember the exact ratio.  Point is everyone gets the same amount and types of eggs every 2 years.  You may find them or not.  If you. Don't find them tlall ones u missed spawns at the begining of next year and then the new ones start to spawn.  

 

So as this is the 4th year in this event I think u can expect to have a total of 2 gold eggs possible by the end of this event.