Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3 Words

Started by JasperVII [4107124] on in Fun & Games.

87 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Gimmecookies [3757038]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus. With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle 

 

 

 

where all your

-Frank-Castle [3945223]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus. With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle where all your sexy people at?" 

 

Not here I

juga [2360099]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus. With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle where all your sexy people at?" 

Not here I think they are

 

over there buddy

Urdone123 [3906817]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus. With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - 

 

Around the big

 

 

Gimmecookies [3757038]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?"

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big "

 

 

 

Thingy peeking behind 

An_D [3978946]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?"

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

 

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf

Cecilia_Sylvi [4060292]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?"

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

 

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking

An_D [3978946]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?"

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

 

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget.

Jeromestjerome [4079719]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?"

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

 

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

“What the actual

An_D [3978946]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?"

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

 

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

“What the actual f**k is you!"

Gimmecookies [3757038]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

 

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

 

“What the actual f**k is you!" i exclaim loudly 

Astromedis [4215242]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

 

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

 

“What the actual f**k is you!" i exclaim loudly,

 

and look at

An_D [3978946]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

 

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

 

“What the actual f**k is you!" i exclaim loudly,

 

And look at that robust double 

BrisketPizza [4177619]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

 

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon.

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

 

“What the actual f**k is you!" i exclaim loudly, and look at that robust double eyelids adorning that

 

 

wall. This means

JasperVII [4107124]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

 

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon. 

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

 

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

 

“What the actual f**k is you!" i exclaim loudly, and look at that robust double eyelids adorning that wall. This means

 

they are watching

HerculeSatan [3993624]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

 

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon. 

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy"

 

Peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget. 

 

“What the actual f**k is you!" i exclaim loudly, and look at that robust double eyelids adorning that wall. This means they are watching,

 

So I undress

Gimmecookies [3757038]

Once upon a time I licked my dog so much, I had diarrhea for 3 seconds before aliens beamed me up leaving behind a destroyed piece of grass covered feces. After some time I started to travel along a extremely long road and found a prickly little cactus.

 

With a face like an angel, wearing the finest leopard-print thong, standing in the center of a Slayer mosh pit. I raised my sword and dropped my precious shield and slashed at the thing in the area next to my left. I then jumped out of there with surprising tenacity as i make my way into the secret dungeon. 

 

"Welcome,” it said, to the jungle, “where all your sexy people at?" 

 

"Not here, I Think they are over there buddy - around the big Thingy peeking behind the loitering demon dwarf - a scary looking trouserless hairy midget." 

 

“What the actual f**k is you!" i exclaim loudly, and look at that robust double eyelids adorning that wall. This means they are watching, so I undress

 

 

 

 

and show off