Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

UserScripts

Started by Bankai [3978786] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Bankai [3978786]

Hey everyone. Hope you guys are doing fine. I have a question.

I am trying to add some scripts onto tampermonkey in chrome browser (web). I have already added tampermonkey extension but the issue i am facing now is that most scripts that i see has greasyfork link and somehow those links are now working for me. I can't seem to get to the script so i can add that in tampermonkey.

I wanted to ask is it some region related issue or is there any alternate way to bypass greasyfork?

Thanks for help in advance.

EDIT: I am trying to add this script for now:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/463421-egg-finder

IndyCision [2597200]

So you don't have the "install script" button showing on that page, or..?

 

 

If you meant the scripts aren't working after installing, have you turned on user scripts within the Tampermonkey extension itself?

IndyCision [2597200]

Ah OK, so you don't even get as far as the webpage offering the script to install.

can you "ping greasyfork.com" in a command prompt (presuming you are on a PC rather than Chrome mobile)