Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Treebark designs

Started by TreeBark [3667849] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
TreeBark [3667849]

Hi, I am a new designer still exploring the torn designing space 

 

I was looking for feedback on some of my pieces that I have tried putting together

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was wondering 

 

  1. If there is a demand for these kinds of works
  2. If so, how much can I charge for these
  3. Any general feedback as to how I can improve these works or any other feedback is very very helpful and can certainly help me out a ton 

 

 

 

 

Thanks so much for checking out my post!!