Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Text Based Mmorpg With Torn Like UI.

Started by AkshatDestroyer [2837474] on in Gaming.

10 replies · 515 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

AkshatDestroyer [2837474]
I wanted to play some other Text Based Mmorpg along with Torn. But all i have seen are some which can be played on PC and doesn't have Understable interface, I want to play it on Android Mobile Device. If possible it's interface should be good. I have already tried cartel empire , kingdom of chaos but didn't work.


I would like to have your suggestion as you must have already played more games then me.
daprinceomar [2125322]
mafiaomerta


also these an online "mafia(the one you play roles and figure out who the bad guys are" game thats highly addicting.
its called beyondmafia

dot com for both
blockhead77 [2539580]
The only other good text based mmorpg that I play besides Torn is The Kingdom of Loathing, aka KoL. It is unfortunate that you are wanting a mobile version specifically 'though, as while you can play it on mobile it doesn't work very well compared to playing it on a computer.
TesterPro [2704878]
P&W is great (used to play CN before) but it is quite different. Not aware of any good games like Torn. But I have seen a lot of ads on Reddit for a new game called MafiaLife - so have signed up, not sure what the UI will be like though.
Ayin [2737925]
I would say Simplemmo but that game is an insane grindfest so if you arent looking for anything like that