If you search the name ‘Artem’ on the search feature it’ll come up with 2 players, well one admin and one player, with IDENTICAL names…. Sus
2 players - same name
Started by Jaiden [1569338] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I will let Joshua decide on this.
I suggest, we force the dev to change name, just coz, funny init
removed the inactive players name
I sure hope he comes back 😂