Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BEST EASTER EVER!!!

Started by SCORPION_NINJA [3857191] on in Graveyard.

62 replies · 1.42k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
63
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

SCORPION_NINJA [3857191]





4/5 eggs found in 21 minutes without using egg finder. I'm too luck. Please comment and I'll throw a FHC and some xanax to a random lucky player. Happy Easter to all.



My lil Giveaway.







Sorry if you didn't get a xanax. Pls do message me for one. It's pretty hard scrolling through the thread to find names. The FHC winner was randomly selected, so was the second edvd winner. But I decided that everyone who replied to this thread is entitled to at least one xanax. So if you haven't gotten, do message me.



NB: Because of how wretched I am in game, my giveaway ends with the last post posted on this thread by 9: am today. I dont wanna bankrupt myself lol. Happy Easter everyone.

 

 

 

LBKus [3844491]

Never had luck in finding eggs. I found 2 and that was by clicking on every link in egg finder. Happy Easter to you