Im curious to know if its a bug, or a reportable offence or whether it falls under unfair conduct...
I may be a noob here but there seems to be a small handful of HOF factions who run scripts that send pop up messages when an offline player sells an item of high value, essentially making them a mug target, I have nothing against a genuine buy mug, its a part of the game and its fair play, what I do think is totally unfair and needs to be looked into is the fact some factions can run a script to filter out targets who have sold items and are offline, in the past couple of weeks ive sold items on market and been mugged for in excess of 50m (yes i add mug tax), yes its not a huge amount but im curious as to the ethics surrounding this, if someone buys from me then mugs me thats fair game, but why should someone have the right to be alerted when I sell something just for the sole purpose of mugging me if they themselves didnt make the purchase?
Yes I know this will divide opinion but where does this fall?