Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6969 today

Started by Flitz [428979] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 390 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
74
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Flitz [428979]

For no apparent reason, I will post that today I'm 6969 days old. 

It is tradition that this number needs to be posted, I couldn't hold on to lvl 69, but guess 96 was close enough.

 

Sadly, after all this years and gym attempts, I STILL do not have the "nice" award

 

 

I'm gonna sit back and wait for the downvotes to come in now and people saying I'm immature  🍿