Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Searching Clothes Trader

Started by MartXander [4204061] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

DaigleTheBagel [2605129] ×1 Bruneau [2904573] ×1

MartXander [4204061]

        I have some clothes i need to sell, but its not easy for me to find the right trader who's willing to get it from market value.
I'll show the stuff i got in the trade directly. 

 

P.S.

        I only accept cash since i need to grow and honestly use it for the wheel challenge, LOL. But i do need it for rent. Help a fellow torn player out? I'll recommend you to one of my other friends to continue business with you.

 

Jypo [3795276]

Trading post forum exists for a reason. 

on the other hand, Bruneau buys all clothes. Tell him Jypo sent you so I can claim the commission. 

 

Mentions: Bruneau [2904573]