Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Spawn Rate...questions

Started by Myrrhkuri [3710485] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 382 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Myrrhkuri [3710485]

So I know it says we get 11 eggs max each year, I know left over eggs remain for next year. 
I'm curious is there a rate of 2 per day, or is that also random where it could be 5 spawn one day and none for 3 days?
Also curious I started last year during the easter event and didnt even know it was an event yet. Idk how many days of the event I was here for do you get the 11 eggs even if you were here just 1 day?

 

GoldShip [4167662]

There is no fixed amount of eggs you can get a year but if you missed it last year, the chances of finding them this year should be higher.

 

Even if you dont play, the eggs still spawn and will stay there every Easter until u find them

Respect [2213633]

I had 9 of them I missed from last year. From what I noticed, on day 2 of the event, they all spawned at once and I found 11 in a single day. The rest of my event has been the normal 2 per day though.

 

Need more data to know for sure.

Hages [3705630]

I have the same question, which is the sole reason I'm scrolling the forums right now. The newspaper says 11 per year, so as long as we can believe that info, its not random numbers of eggs but I'd guess its random spawn rates. Not sure if any of this data is at all helpful for ya on trying to sus out the probability but heres where I am at as a fellow mid-event starter:

 

2026 Finds - 14 (Egg Hunt 2-8 of April)
13:34:50 - 02/04/26 Yellow Easter Egg
22:24:49 - 02/04/26 Green Easter Egg
22:46:57 - 02/04/26 Yellow Easter Egg
22:47:25 - 02/04/26 Green Easter Egg
00:31:50 - 03/04/26 Red Easter Egg
13:53:29 - 03/04/26 Brown Easter Egg
04:29:01 - 05/04/26 White Easter Egg
12:59:09 - 05/04/26 Red Easter Egg
15:46:20 - 06/04/26 Yellow Easter Egg
16:38:20 - 06/04/26 White Easter Egg

22:32:45 - 06/04/26 Yellow Easter Egg
22:33:35 - 06/04/26 Blue Easter Egg

12:31:32 - 07/04/26 Red Easter Egg
12:40:05 - 07/04/26 Green Easter Egg

 

2025 Finds - 7 (Egg Hunt 17-23 of April)
03:30:39 - 19/04/25 You created your account 
15:06:43 - 19/04/25 Green Easter Egg
16:56:41 - 19/04/25 Yellow Easter Egg
01:32:40 - 20/04/25 Red Easter Egg
01:05:01 - 21/04/25 Black Easter Egg
01:09:02 - 21/04/25 White Easter Egg
12:25:43 - 21/04/25 Green Easter Egg
23:53:28 - 21/04/25 Red Easter Egg

 

edited to add additional egg finds

rafikie [3167471]

This is my 3rd event I found 8 on the 1st, 12 on the 2nd and currently 10 from this event... I know it states 11 is the max somewhere... And I know they do roll over (invisible till following year) which is what caused the delay in findable eggs this year but if I find more than e more eggs in the next 24hrs it may have been capped at 11 either this year or last year but maybe not before that.... I am pretty thorough when it comes to searching and I also don't use scripts for an event that they literally counteract the purpose of but I'll save the post and reply if I get more than an average of 11 eggs per year 🫡 

Myrrhkuri [3710485]

yeah in the wiki or the news article it says somewhere that 33 is the max you can have cuz this is only the 3rd event total...I assume the more random part is which type you get red, yellow, etc..because they have point values if you look on torn report. Not sure what thats for either tho..lol

Hages [3705630]

I am up to 21 by the way (lifetime finds), with the mid event start last year so it seems to have no affected any "cap" that may or may not exist.  I have found exactly 0 overseas so I'm going to assume that should the set number exist its not prorated for mid-event starts.

 

Also to note, some people might have higher egg totals than finds if they got loot drops from the NPC. 

rafikie [3167471]

Torn report "values" aren't torn related. I think it does state that if you look at the extra info. I think it's based on estimated values compared to other items that give similar buffs and rarity of those items/eggs etc...

IsolitudeI [3441108]

11 are released for you to find every year. But that pool grows for every egg missed from the previous year. 11 eggs is even mentioned in the article. However, they are all already predetermined and landed. The ones you missed are the ones that drop randomly everyday. 

IndyCision [2597200]

It was never a fixed 11, it was a chance of them spawning at different times during the event, with the expected average in that time being 11.