Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

99k jumps

Started by panos1711 [3081904] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
panos1711 [3081904]

Sup, 

I have heard about 99k jumps but I have a couple of questions about them:

• What methods are there for doing it?(I already know about the yellow eggs)
• What is the cost of a 99k jump?

•When is it more worth it to just use a xanax + natural e(Don't consider the cost of a 99k jump)

• Is it worth it for a newbie to start doing 99k jumps(I am talking like less than 2k gym stats)

Thank you for your time!

GoldShip [4167662]
  1. Yellow Eggs, EDVDs w/48h cool down & 10*AN, 2 Poison Mistletoe method.
  2. Yellow eggs are the cheapest, dvds are the 2nd cheapest while poison Mistletoe is the most costly. 2 poison Mistletoe cost 120m+
  3. Differs for people. I personally stop at 1m each
  4. If you are sustainable then go ahead,but its not reconmended if you're broke 
nihilisticcat [2112766]

If you don't consider cost (ie,have infinite money) the general advice changes slightly, as it technically makes sense to do jumps until ~1.6m in a stat versus swapping to traditional boosters (cans/FHCs) :P but the differences don't justify the cost after 800k-1m+/- per stat

 

also if you're not looking at cost, technically SEs become better than other boosties at around that 900k-1m range, so if you really wanted to min-max with no cost restrictions (daddy's credit card) you'd start chugging those+3.4 xans/day+nat