Finally got 25 in a row on High-Low !!
Started by Dov [1649810] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Goddamn look at that last roll too!
GZ mate :)
Congratulations!!
Obligatory question: How long did it take?
Congrats! That one is a tough nut to crack.
Tried on and off for years but spent the last month playing with all my casino tokens and a token refill every day so 4/5 weeks of 150 tokens daily.
Congrats. Did u use the script. When I got it I was just spamming it and didn't even notice I got the merit. Too funny.
Nice to get it done for sure.
Na no script, but I went high if it was 7 or lower and low if it was 8 or higher, threw the occasional one the other way, think on my 25 run there was a 10 that i clicked higher for but the rest was as my normal selection.
I had a 23 run last week that I lost the 24th on a 3 when it rolled a 2 and I had put higher 🤣 never looking at this game again now
At the end of the day , its all RNG