Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

issue with viewing items

Started by mjgaming04 [3308451] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

mjgaming04 [3308451]

soo this is happening on the mobile app, installed web app on the PC and Google Chrome via the PC so it is just not on one device I can only get down to the letter p on my items without it starting to refresh  I could send you a video of it to show it I can't take any Xanax because it won't go past p 

 

Who else is having this problem