any girls broski. i want one
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Darkstar12 [3380499]
· 12 likes ·
Please never hop on Torn ever again - flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Graved - I would suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead. If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper: https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main Or the property forums looking for spouse threads: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0
Please never hop on Torn ever again
No thanks 👍
Jog on, you melt
I can probably guess which country ur from
This ^
Torn is a crime game but we don't have a register here. Maybe we should though for you.
OP, this is not how you get eggs...
As a GIRL, respectfully I decline your invitation for the entire gender.
(Torn GIRL)
(torn girl) = real man
I'd rather not, and I'm only female on TORN for a bit at the moment... not even in real life
Lol ur such a troll bro edgy
WHAT LMFAOOO
As a fake female, we wholly reject this male human and donate him to the street corner at the local gayborhood.
Always make sure to message Rifty before changing back to male, you may strike it lucky!
Bro is in aura debt -1 billion
Send donator packs for a good time.
how AuraKing's aura be like: