Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tiny Head Player Model Bug

Started by KindaEpicMoah [2493924] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 368 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
43
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

KindaEpicMoah [2493924]

My helmet is so tiny! 

 

 

 

 

I equipped a paper crown while having a sandworm and eod helm on. EOD helmet unequipped but it messed with my player model and this persists even after changing loadouts (though only for that specific loadout). I tried to replicate this in a different loadout but couldn't do so. 

KindaEpicMoah [2493924]

Can confirm that it looks normal in Incognito mode, though the bug persists when I switch from PC to mobile, oddly enough.

 

It appears in the attack loader too, but only on my side and not the opponent's side.

 

 

My snowman mask also goes from being under my sandworm mask to being over it. 

 

I do think it's a cache thing since the weirdness is only replicable on devices I'm already signed into, but I believe it is caused by the overlap of the sandworm and snowman mask. I was able to replicate it in a different loadout but only when I was already signed in.

 

 

 

 

Satan [612696]

Not sure if this is related but I read the patch notes...

 

Does this mean all masks should be compatible with delta masks?

 

"Please note: All attack models, including clothing and armor, have been reprocessed as high-resolution assets, along with many changes to layering and masking to ensure all equippable pieces are compatible."