Good day citizens of torn!
We gamble here, with FULL transperancy. You tired of people scamming? Well, check out my gambles!
Gamble now
Gamble N1)
TO celebrate easter, I am hosting a small gambling seshion. I've gotten a few eggs and have some I haven't claimed yet(not telling how many ;))
You can play the gambling game of the year! Guess what eggs I have and of what colour!
You can guess as many colours and eggs as you want
1Red2Bblue3Yellow14Gold (combo guess)
1Red (single guess)
17 Purple ( single guess but you sent me 1M for 10 guesses of 17 purple, so you get the payout 10 times)
Now, this guess might be the winning combo, but who knows;)
Rules:
1) for a fee of 100k sent to me, you can comment your guess!
2) every correctly guessed colour is a reward of 500k to 1m as a base. If you guessed just once or multiple times.
3) you can make multiple guesses or just 1 guess or double down on that 1 guess with more guesses, each guess is a fee of 100k
4) you can guess them as a combo too or double down on the same guess ;)!!!!
5) For guessing 2 colour amounts at once, you get a 2x mult and each additional colour guessed at once gives an extra 1.5x mult.
5.5) Guessing format is number:colour as a comment or msg, your pick
6) All pay outs will happen at once and NO ONE WILL KNOW UNTIL 24 HOURS FROM NOW
7) guessing 0 doesn't count and will be just an appreciated donation and not a valid guess
8) You can write your guess down here as a reply, but it won't count unless I've gotten the fee from you
9) don't check my egg count ;)
10) have fun and guess away!
Best of luck and see if you can make me go bankrupt lol
Mentions: Norker [3669615] · Norker's big Lottery Corner!