Selling RW
Started by Gadde1 [3672234] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ben_Hagen [2966467]
· 9 likes ·
I fixed your rank for you, you're welcome! - Gadde1 [3672234]
· 6 likes ·
Sorry guys, I realise now from countless advice, that I am way too inexperienced to do RW trading. I will research and get a good amount of knowledge about RW, then make a new post. I will put these in … - -Beesus- [1959482]
· 5 likes ·
Hello, I am interested. Before I buy, please can you elaborate further on why Quicken pairs EXTREMELY well with a Frenzy weapon? Many thanks, Beesus with the dashes
bump
bump
bump
Please refrain from spamming bumps. Wait until it's not on the 1st page of Trading Post at the very least.
The speed buff from the quicken only works on the turn you use the p90, so it has nothing to do with the scimitar
Hello, I am interested.
Before I buy, please can you elaborate further on why Quicken pairs EXTREMELY well with a Frenzy weapon?
Many thanks,
Beesus with the dashes
I am pretty sure it passively boosts your speed stat when equipped, please correct me if wrong.
Sorry, I am not used to forum ettiquette 😁. Will not do in future!
Your wrong 🐧
It's when it's used in a fight* 👀
Please read this guide before continuing your RW trading career. :)
I thought that was why you used weapons, no? 😅
You get the buff while using the weapon, if you swap to the frenzy your speed buff is gone. So they don't really mesh together at all.
I thought it stays?
I fixed your rank for you, you're welcome!
Sorry Ben, I am unsure what to say
Thanks! I needed something like this!
No worries, just a joke.
3 people told you that the speed buff only works when you use the weapon, plus a guide was linked. So, "I thought it stays?' doesn't add much anymore.
Thank you! That is my bad, I really wanted to believe it was a good combo, but I guess not.
No longer interested.
Thanks for the info, all.