Sorry for being slow. I don't know how to use photo if gif in forum comments or post, please id appreciate if anyone helps.
N/B: I'm playing with mobile phone Torn app. Thank you
Started by PaPILO_UGLY [4197203] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Sorry for being slow. I don't know how to use photo if gif in forum comments or post, please id appreciate if anyone helps.
N/B: I'm playing with mobile phone Torn app. Thank you
You can still just copy and paste.
Ultimately, depends on the phone but if I hold an image, I get a pop-up which just just says copy and hold in the forum box to paste.
test
Thanks it worked
You can also use this button and put the URL that the image is at to get it to post. You need the direct link the the image for it to work.