Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Iran recruits 12 year-olds

Started by Vernunzio [730674] on in Politics & Law.

125 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 126 / 126 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Man [2041946]

Israel isn't targeting children and women. Iran, hamas and hezbollah are, thats the difference.

Too much deaths on both sides. Without the iron dome we would be destroyed.

So its ok targeting civilians if it doesn't hit right? 

I hope hezbollah will be destroyed and lebanon will be free from iran corrupted government. Because then you will see how lebanon will be peaceful and your economy will get better.

Do you see us attacking jordan? Egypt ? Peace is always the solution and palestine israel conflict should be solved by diplomacy not by war.

While its war then israel has the right to defend itself and strike back. 

Man [2041946]

No, believe your media that is controlled by your government. They want to keep you busy , its a well known tactic, look at problems elsewhere and nit in your own country..

You are right, iran fires with very precise missiles that break into 100 pieces all aimed at army targets lol... You are a joke

Blood [1359633]

I hope you realise Israel does not want peace. I hope you realise that Hezbollah was established after Israel ILLEGALLY occupied Lebanon from the south up to Beirut. I hope you realise Israel still wants to occupy Lebanon and has it in its ‘GREATER ISRAEL’ plans.

 

Hezbollah is defending Lebanon & defending Lebanon from occupation. You can let the media gaslight you & brainwash you, but facts are facts. 

Israel doesn’t target children and women yet done 100 airstrikes in 10 minutes on highly civilian populated areas in Lebanon and claimed they targeted Hezbollah? Israel doesn’t target women but targeted a women journalist and other journalists in a car going to work?


Or what about the women and children in south of Lebanon that was air striked today?


Tell me what a bakery has got to do with war for Israel to air strike it with civilians inside it trying to provide bread to civilians… let me guess, a missile is disguised as a baguette?  

_T_ [1009930]

Wild how you list every Israeli wrongdoing but skip Hamas targeting civilians like it’s optional reading.

 

If we’re doing moral scorecards, maybe don’t pretend Palestinian factions have spotless hands.

Blood [1359633]

Wild how you tried to say others are trying to do the ethnic cleansing but when it was proved otherwise, you tried to deflect it onto Palestine when the topic wasn’t even regarding Palestine but Lebanon & the IRGC… 

 

No-one has claimed that ‘Palestinian factions’ have spotless hands but it for sure doesn’t have the amount of war crimes Israel has or the amount of civilians Israel has murdered.

_T_ [1009930]

Every accusation you make also applies to HAMAS Hezbollah & any other shitty Jihadist extremist faction in that region.  If consistency mattered, you would condemn targeting civilians for both sides, but here we are. Watching you cheerlead for a shitty Islamist state that beats its women for having a strand of hair or ankle showing.  Very admirable of you. 

 

 

Man [2041946]

Israel has no intention of occupying Lebanon, just to defend it's citizens.

Free Lebanon from Hezbollah, do you see us invading jordan? egypt? peace with Israel is the best thing Lebanon can do for its citizens.

unfortunatly your government is controlled by iran regieme that corrupts your country.

If your media supports it you will know that its wrong.

The media in US is against trump? yes

Media in israel against Netanyahu? yes 

media in north korea or in lebanon against their government?? Nope, because they are great, right?

facts:

 

Sannemander [2088627]

Yeah, because they never lied about anything, they didn' t even buried a bunch of ambulances to cover up their war crimes.

 

We never seen the advanced tunnels under Gaza's hospitals up to this point.

 

My guess, the lie to their teeth, I believe nothing the IDF says without real evidence 

Vernunzio [730674]

Thank you. I appreciate the engagement in conversation.

 

100% agree that we cannot turn back time. It is wrong to cleanse that land of 6 million Palestinians, but it is also wrong to cleanse it of 7 million Jews or to take away the autonomy or self-determination of those Jews. And on the other side of that, the Palestinian people need self-determination too. I know the present situation is unsustainable.  I think some people have a very bad and greedy or supremacist  fantasy of undoing a state that has been there, in present form (as opposed to biblical and pre-Roman) since 1948, and not caring what happens to its millions of citizens. That is no better than the worst fantasy of the radical supremacist Zionists today such as Ben-Gvir or Smotrich. 

 

I don't know who your "we" is. Are you Lebanese? Or when you say we, do you mean Muslim, or Arab generally? You don't have to tell me of course. I only ask so I can best try to understand your perspective. 

 

Every people has a broad range. I'm sure most of your people are fair and just, and most of mine are fair and just. But for both of us, some are not. Some are greedy and want it all and unfortunately these are often the people who rise to power, across all of humanity. Crusaders kicked Jews out, and Salahuddin welcomed us back, but then others in history were not as benevolent. The gold star that my people wore to differentiate us during the holocaust was first invented centuries before by the Umayyad Caliphate. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem collaborated with the nazis in WW2. Many Jews whose descendants now live in Israel were kicked out of surrounding Muslim states and their property confiscated after or around the time of the Nakba. And Jews or Israel has done bad too, including recently, and including the way 1948 was done. I am not saying it is only one-sided. When a close relationship spans thousands of years, there are going to be a lot of changing dynamics.

 

Interestingly, did you know Salahuddin was Kurdish? Today the Kurds are another indigenous people some of the more militant Arab or Ummah pan-nationalists have occupied, marginalized, massacred, and genocided. This is what they did to Salahuddin's descendants. That may be metaphorical based on how some of the militants are trying to take over and control Islam, and appoint themselves as the arbiters of God's will, and also the ones who live most luxuriously - I'm not sure those two things are supposed to go together!

 

The word Zionist seems to be going through recent changes in definition. I think the people making it change are doing it intentionally and maliciously to demonize everyone who believes in a Jewish state and separate young impressionable diaspora Jews away from Israel, by making them think they can be accepted if they denounce their heritage and lineage. But there is also the extremist Zionists who enable it by doing and saying things that can easily be demonized. I will tell you what I believe and you can tell me, if you want, if you think it makes me a bad kind of Zionist.

 

I believe in a Jewish homeland and self-determination in the land of Israel, because it is our home too. That is the classic, original definition of Zionism. I do not believe in this idea of Greater Israel that some people talk about. But we are indigenous, too, as are Palestinians. We are not from any other homeland. You can talk about the passage of time, but also, there is no precedent, no other people in the world who has been exiled from their homeland for thousands of years and yet still remained a people, and prayed to that land during every day of the exile. It should have been done differently in 1948, but here we are today. The mistake of 1948 was that an injustice to Jews was attempted to be remedied by an injustice to Palestinians. We cannot remedy that injustice by putting Jews once again in the position of injustice. It has to be remedied for both.

 

These claims of or rights to homeland, to me, are not based on a promise made in the Torah or Quran, or which people observe God's covenant more closely or are more favored, or who has more Canaanite DNA or whose artifacts are deeper in the ground, it is simply that is our homeland, and it is also Palestinians' homeland. It is where we are all from and I think to refuse to share it goes against both of our faiths.

 

The definition of Zionism that bad actors are pushing today is that a home for Jews must be at the expense of, or to the exclusion of, a home for Palestinians, or on the blood and bones of Palestinians as some people like to say. Similarly a home for Palestinians should not be to the exclusion of, or at the expense of, a home for Jews, or on the blood and bones of Jews. I think it has to be two states instead of one, because, at least as things are today, in the one state there will be too many Palestinians who want to make it bad for the Jews and too many Jews who want to make it bad for the Palestinians. And also, if we are defining Palestinian as anyone with one Palestinian parent, then people who want to conquer demographically will flood in and marry Jordanian/Lebanese to Palestinian and outvote the Jews and make us dhimmi again. We do not want to be dhimmi.

 

When I say "we" I can only speak for myself, of course. The way I speak or identify with Israel, some people have mistakenly assumed I am from Israel. I am a US Ashkenazi Jew. I think 3 out of my 4 grandparents moved here as children prior to WW2, and one grandfather fought for US in WW2. Closest I've been to the Levant is Turkey. My nationality is US but my ethnicity is Jewish, the same way an Irish American might feel about Ireland or Italian American about Italy, except that I am more invested in it recently because of all the chaos and danger and risk of un-existence that is going on and also extending to those of us in the diaspora outside of Israel. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Man [2041946]

IDF invited reporters to come and see, and some took footage of that. it is still a warzone. 

But what do you expect? you all say it out loud, you all think israel should be destroyed and palestinians should rule over israel

so what do you expect them to do? they use every penny they have on warfare and every spot in gaza as a base, if they had bases in open spaces IDF would destroy them is seconds.

so the only thing they can do is use people as human shield, same mentality of the current goverment of iran that told people to be human shields and protect the power facilities.. that's the only way they know how to fight.

That's unfortunate. But Israel will defend itself as long as there's a threat.

we say never again and it keeps happening, and it will probably continue 

Sannemander [2088627]

No they didn't, you are lying.

 

They invited only people that were very willing to spread their false propaganda.

 

I've seen nothing until now, basically, they are lying about the tunnels, just about human shields and terrorists in hospitals 

 

The IDF are the terrorists themselves 

Man [2041946]

you dont know what you are talking about, so why they invited israeli reporters lol, Israel news have the most anti israel reporters in the world.

nothing will help you, even if you go and see it with your own eyes you will say its a lie.

Sannemander [2088627]

I know exactly what I am talking about, you are just lying, that's it.

 

We are in 2026 mate, it's very easy to get high resolution video even from a phone and yet it isn't there.

 

That they don't show anything besides "guided" tours for fake journalists says enough.

Man [2041946]

right, earth is flat just because you believe it is and I am lying about that too.

 

One side is very strong , they have the ability to destroy gaza in a day, but dont want to do that.

The other side has the intention but not the means, thank god for that.

Sannemander [2088627]

Weird comment.

 

The rest are just more lies.

 

The IDF and Israel is the problem, now even the majority of Americans see it, if Israel wants to change they need to be quick, they can't continue to exist in it's current state.

 

Now they also blew the ceasefire, it's getting really pathetic.

Blood [1359633]

So you haven't seen Netanyahu wave around a map of greater israel? Then i definitely cannot have a discussion with you if you haven't seen that and claim Israel has no intention of occupying Lebanon... lmao

Man [2041946]

so its the IDF and Israel now, also the Israeli arabs and left parties ?

also the extreme left israelies that calls and wish death to Netanyahu?

Israel will continue to exist, If not , every single israeli (including arabs) will be slaughtered. 

Hamas took even a bedouin hostage and didn't release him. what was the problem with him?

Hamas treats every israeli arab as traitors

everyone here thinks he is smart, but there is no solution that wont involve mass slaughter.

since the beginning of the 19th century up until 7.10 the amount of casualties, including nakba where much lower than after the 7.10 to this date..

Israel offered and tried their best to come to an agreement, but you can't if one side just want it all.

therefore, the problem is easier to understand, Hamas dont want Israelies living (in israel or outside of israel)

the solution? none. Hamas will try again and again and again and screw everything up for palestinians.

Same happens to Lebanon with Hezbollah. 

Terror is not the solution.

Man [2041946]

That's the thing, I didn't vote for him... he doesn't share my political thoughts.

unlike him I believe in two states.

but all the hate towards Israel is only giving him more power.

I was at the left side of the map, but after what I saw in 7.10 I became more center.

I believe that the only solution is compromises from both sides.

Palestine cant have it all, israel cant have it all, war should stop effectively immediately 

 

My belief is that with time, new generation that didn't grow into war , will have no hate. and 30-40 years from now people can cross borders, just like with jordan. US will also support that, if palestine/israel conflict will all the region will also be calm.

I may be naive, but at least I dont wish death of entire civilazation , or suggesting that Palestine should rule Israelis (so basically reverse current situation but make it worse) like smiling and Palestine (the player)...