Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bickepacking

Started by Babcia_Jaga [3393117] on in Travel & Culture.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Babcia_Jaga [3393117]

Anyone here that has gone on a backpackign adventure? I will be doing it myself for the summer. I have planned a route of about 400 km that I will cycle on a week. 

Kay5ha [3315789]

Do you have a bit more information? Where are you from and where do you want to go? When in Summer and what do you like, mountains or something? I have a friend who has hiked serveal trails, including the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail), and many others in Europe, Russia, and the Middle East (not the best place right now, I think). I can ask her if you can tell me more about what you're looking for and how much time you have. 

Babcia_Jaga [3393117]

I am planing on going on my bike from Swinowicje to Gdynia on my bike during the late summer like august since hopefully people has started working. I prefer if climing is to a minimum :). I am planing on going for a week but can extend it.

Kay5ha [3315789]

lol okay, I had to Google where that is. Poland, nice. There's a guy who comes to mind who might have done it. Here's his homepage. 

 

https://www.anselmpahnke.de/contact

 

I think you could try contacting him; his homepage is in German, but he probably speaks English. 

Kay5ha [3315789]

You're welcome. lol, no, but I'm following some people on social media. I'm curious to see if it works, I hope it will be a great experience.