Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Infinite Playlist

Started by B_Likely [4061618] on in Music.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
B_Likely [4061618]

It's late, and this idea came to me and I think it might be a fun experiment.  So, 

 

What song have you had stuck on repeat this week, today, this month. Share it and if this gains traction I'll attempt to build a playlist 

 

Anything goes.

 

I'll start with The End - Bilmuri