I said nothing about art.
How you looking?
Started by Cheb [876657] Reporter on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Oh. So what did you expect their artists to work on?
Shit edit
Again said nothing about art. Are you ok i don't need to spell things out for you do I? Stop acting stupid
No time at all. Looks like they put everything into an AI art rework and called it a day. A lot of clothing items look janky and worse off than they did before. Shit may have been okay with the honor bars but this looks like hot ass.
Pretty common lately ched just takes the dp money pays the "devs" a bit and walks away happy cause Torn has the most players its ever had. Who actually looks at what someone looks like on the attack page there is no time for that. Its another oh hey we did something but not what anyone really wanted, needed or asked for.
You're the kinda guy that thinks a baby can be made in 1 month with 9 women.
The kinda guy that needed the power rangers to clarify their colors on a regular basis.
Earache my eyes 🙈 this should have had a NSFW warning hahaha
Amazing update, my hair bow doesn't yeet my helmet off anymore 😭🧡
So you’re saying Shak is effectively a …Project Manager…
Beerstein, it doesn’t matter how bad your day is, there is no need to stoop to that level. Poor Shak did not deserve that.
No massive change for me really, i think
Nah, mate. You’re looking sexy. If I was a Japanese schoolgirl, I wouldn’t stand a chance.
And you are just a moron...
I really wanna be able to view everyone's creative outfits from their profile pages - something like this with just the clothes visible, and the armour not showing:
I think there have been suggestion threads for this before so I'm not going to start another one, but it'd be pretty cool.
The main argument I see against it is that the armour shoudn't be visible since it's part of a player's defence loadout, however it is incorporated into the aesthetic sometimes.
People wearing just the full armour set might look cool, but underneath they're just butt naked, so their appearance would just be a blank model. Not everyone wears stuff over or under their armour like me.
Gandalf !!!
Is it Christmas time again ??????