Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying Almost Everything!

Started by Gadde1 [3672234] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Gadde1 [3672234]

I’m Buying Everything in Torn – At Great Prices! 💸

Got items you’re looking to sell in Torn? I’m interested!
I’m buying almost everything—and I’m offering fair prices. Whether you’re looking to offload extra gear, property, or just about anything else, I’m here for it.

No auctions, no waiting—just a quick, easy sale at a good price. If you’ve got stuff to sell, hit me up!

 

I am also offering a deal for newbies wanting to make some money - I will buy 100 beer at 1,000 each daily from anyone below level 15!

 

On top of this, anyone who does a trade valued over 1M is automatically entered into my FHC giveaway! Stay tuned for updates!

 

 

Check Out My Pricelist!