Empty
[Found]
Started by Erilla [1951933] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
How about a wife? I can follow all these rules and pay the upkeep!
Then why did you divorce me?
Because you kept taking it as a serious marriage or a real relationship and i couldnt bear it anymore. This is just a game. Dont take things personally or seriously.
Why didn't you say what you didn't like?
This is my thanks for everything I've done for you. nice of you
CearliMaster on the lookout for a new spouse:
Lol, I am the one looking for a new torn partner just for the sake of in game mechanics, and not a person who takes things too seriously, he already rents his own pi he technically doesnt need to marry anyone
We got couples arguing in forums before gta 6
Lmao love this game
I am an active player looking for a spouse and merits. I am more than happy to pay the upkeep.
....