Hello, I'm buying anything and everything i can afford, you got cheap junk you want to get rid of? i'm your guy. Just send a message!
Trading
Started by Borncornpop [3222028] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MothaFukkaJones [2631050]
· 2 likes ·
I would sell you my stuff, but you posted in the wrong forum so I'm legally not allowed to
I would sell you my stuff, but you posted in the wrong forum so I'm legally not allowed to
Agreed. This would be better posted to the "Trading Post" forum.
Hello “buying anything and everything i can afford, you got cheap junk you want to get rid of? i'm your guy. Just send a message!.”
im afraid you posted in the wrong fourm guy with the very long name “buying anything and everything i can afford, you got cheap junk you want to get rid of? i'm your guy. Just send a message!”
I’ll sell you DN
As this is posted in the wrong place, I'm sorry, but I'm duty bound to put stupid bounties on you.
Moved to Trading Post