Sketch book ..
.. The Great Sugarvalves Resurrection !!
Started by PrincessJulie [11229] Admin on in Community Events.
Posts archived: 79 / 79 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Sketch book ..
.. The Great Sugarvalves Resurrection !!
https://ibb.co/WNtyKvcc[image: ibb.co]
I hope You like It (Digital Art, Using Ibis paint X) it took 4hrs or more.
"This art is nspired By Easter Egg Boss Fight."
Resurrection From the Dead
Story of my life.
My first contest. good luck everyone. thank you Torn developer for the opportunity.
I made a representation of me constantly medding out to keep the chain alive on our last push in war, a war that lasted 3 and a half days.
Happy Pagan Egg Festival Torn,
I didn't have much time for my entry this year so I thought about recent high profile feddings and who the community might like to see resurrected the most.
Of course there was only one answer.
Doodling our lord and saviour AUTISTIC_DRAGON made me realise one thing... what fantastic eyebrows that man has! If he's somehow reading this, I hope credit is recieved where credit is due.
Meanwhile, at his feet are some familiar fedded weirdos. I was going to add more, but the Fedded Archives is like a million pages now and I only had one evening available...
(Felt tip pens on paper) edit: WIP
Peace, EFM
Resurrection: The Choice
In Torn City, we simply press the "Revive" button when we are knocked down. In Ukraine, resurrection isn’t a game mechanic — it’s a daily, conscious choice.
It is about opening your eyes after a night of sirens and choosing to live. It is about the smell of traditional Easter bread in a room while the world outside is on fire. It is choosing to focus on the glow of a laptop screen rather than the flashes of explosions in the skyline.
For me, "Resurrection" isn’t a date on a calendar; it is every breath taken after heart-wrenching news. It is the strength to find a spark of light when everything inside feels like ash.
Ukrainians have learned to resurrect several times a day. In the first days, no one believed in us, but UKRAINE IS STILL ALIVE!
To truly capture the soul of my message, I decided to combine traditional hand-drawing with a piece of haunting reality. For the window view, I didn't want to just draw "explosions." I used a real photograph of Kyiv during a night air raid. For the rest of the drawing I used markers and pencils.
My entry for the Easter resurrection is my hope for Ched to let pets return to the game!! I’ve only been playing for 6 months but I’d *#%*#+# LOVE to own a dog!! That would be cool AF.
so… here’s to hoping they make a return, and I’m sorry if the prices of Dongs go up as a result of my experiments:
And because AI has destroyed all form of creativity 😑 a screen grab of my procreate app to prove this was drawn and painted from scratch and not AI. Produced in procreate on iPad Pro.
Presenting Mr Leslie Carol Chanthavong professional hair sniffer and operator of our very own Spin The Wheel feature. A man hated by most for taking our hard earned money just to reward us with some garbage prizes, my favourites so far are- face punch, kick to the throat and a plastic sword…. Worst of all was his April fools spin fooling us to think we had won the Private Island just to trigger a re-spin landing on some dribble prize. Mr Leslie’s shame brought around an annual tradition to hide stat boosters, energy and nerve in the form of Easter eggs in the hope you all would forgive him, he has kept this good deed a secret but Im bringing it to light so show his efforts to the world as it’s a valid redemption story.
My artificial snow window art can be seen under my username pane fully creative on most socials if there’s any suspicion to use of AI, I’ll be posting a Timelapse video of me doing it if there’s anyone curious to how :).
WHEW!! I didn't know if I was gonna finish this cursed abomination in time! :D
Thank you all for your patience while the judges took time taking vacation while going over all the entries! Without further ado, here are the winners
1, Mikzcool
2, Charlie_Andrews
3, SlenkySlenk & Jellyfish