Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Expensive compliments

Started by Mr_Highroller [4239305] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr_Highroller [4239305]

Here is the deal, I made 600m... I lost 600m... So I now have idea:

I will sell compliments via forums, the rates are below

1m- I'll give an insincere compliment 

5m- I will compliment you but have a bit of a mean tone whilst doing so

20m- I will give a nice compliment and you will enjoy it

100m- 100% genuine compliment that makes you feel better

megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

Don't let green leafs post in the forum. It's always some combination of begging, abject ignorance, failed humor, shit posting and/or bitching and moaning. Always.