Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

When To Start Warring

Started by MaYonesee [4241320] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 50457 ×1

MaYonesee [4241320]

How much minimum Stats before starting wars? and how much profit can we expect?

 

How much on average can we make per war?

any additonal information is welcomed

 

Thank you

Warriordud [3177526]

warring can be done at pretty much any stats, while personally i would suggest joining a smaller faction with targets you can hit yourself, any members can be useful for making outside hits for chains even if they don't have the stats to beat anyone in the enemy faction

 

pay is almost always determined by your participation, it's pretty easy to make over 100m per war if you're dedicated and have decent stats but even without the stats you should be able to make enough to afford the basic stuff like a private island to live in, donator status, happy jumps, ect.

aessedai82 [3436693]

I see you're in a diamond faction which accepts new recruits.

 

My personal take -> you should only start warring after reaching level 15 and gain the ability to fly (tehre's a reason why your faction wants you to do it under 2 weeks).

 

When you war, you'd be paired with another diamond faction. Generally pairing is fair so you do have a chance.

 

But I do find that it's a very bad experience for players lower than level 15 because they can't fly and gets incessantly farmed by opposing faction. Yes - you can self hosp using ipecac but it's about 1 hour-ish and it's not exactly cheap. But with flying you can head somewhere especially when you need to attend to RL.

 

Also, finishing the blood bag course will help you enjoy the xp more.

 

As for stats, there'd always be someone higher than you. Conversely, there'd always be someone lower. Based on your faction's requirements, you'd build stats quite quickly. Also, consistency matters. Logging in 2 x per day to train is better than 1 x per day (although you don;t need to be obsessive about it).

 

Hope this helps.

SARUGAMI [4021608]

Hi, I’d like to share a bit about my experience. I had my first war just one week after I started playing. Of course, I didn’t really contribute much. I was basically just hitting the baldr list lol.

Even now, I’m still one of the players with relatively low stats in my faction, but I started to find my role in wars after I guested in Tranquility Base. Their leader, Rover, taught me how to participate in wars even with low stats. And for me, in the end, activity beats stats. Even with minimal stats, you can still always make an impact in wars. Just keep your activity high, keep your communication with your team, and follow your leader's command. 

Also, yes, you should be past level 15 so you can turtle and do outside hits overseas.

Mentions: Goon Squad [50457]