Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SDTI's Bazaar

Started by SDTI [3250742] on in Trading Post.

354 replies · 588 views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 355 / 355 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
355
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Opa_Q [3896760] ×3 Faction 47226 ×1

SDTI [3250742]

SDTI's Crime Supply! The main focus is crime materials and tools.


Specials below:


More $1 items added!

SOLD OUT FAST!:
Artisan, bum-smuggled prison Xanax $839,997 each ONLY 9 LEFT! 

Smoke Grenades $99,990 SOLD OUT! Restocked!

ID Badges and other forgery products and materials

Neumune! You never know when you'll need to have it in your inventory.

Zip Ties! SOLD OUT!

Fancy Candy! RW Melee weapons!


Thank you! Don't forget to like and subscribe, especially if you found a nice deal!

SDTI [3250742]

Bump! I sold a lot of forgery items but still have some left in stock at good prices. Also higher quality weapons, some Halloween stuff.

SDTI [3250742]

Still have some of the forgery products you need for OC 2.0 and if there was demand, I would make more... still finishing picpoketing for I have plenty of credit cards to make moe ID Badges.

What are you all buying?

SDTI [3250742]

Finally sold out of ID Badges in the item market, still have several in the Bazaar for a fairer price!

SDTI [3250742]

Finally got the last graffitti merit, maybe time to let go of some of my paint? Adding stuff when I remember, but flying as much as I can before Museum Day.

Whatcha need?

SDTI [3250742]

Listed some dog treats, sold some wrapping paper. I may have some of my extra plushies or if I don't run into the quartz and quartzite points, my stash of basalt, chert and chalcedony points as we get closer to Museum Day.

SDTI [3250742]

Added some odd things, sold some odd things. Now just running personal plushies until Museum Day... listed Wheelbarroes for Museum Day specials in Disposal