Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Live Shows!

Started by TracyTsu [4096163] on in Music.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
TracyTsu [4096163]

Are you going to any this year that you know of? And also, what is the best live show you've ever been to?? Please share!

 

I'm very excited to be seeing Carpenter Brut and Health very soon. And next month, I will get to see Dance with the Dead and Magic Sword :)

 

I've lost count of how many shows I've been to but by far, the best I've ever been to is Dethklok in 2012. 

 

 

Franz [2498353]

Mostly for local bands, and in the photographing capacity.

 

Outside of that capacity, best show I've been to see was Rammstein in Coventry on the 26th June 2022.

HugoRune [4221502]

I will be going to this show: Avenged Sevenfold are heading back to Aotearoa this October for the first time in 12 years, bringing their huge live show to Auckland with special guests Coheed and Cambria and Thornhill.⁠

 

Best show I have been to: Roger Waters brought his acclaimed The Wall Live tour to Auckland's Vector Arena (now Spark Arena) in February 2012, featuring four sold-out performances. The shows were high-tech spectacles featuring a 70-metre wide wall, animated projections, and puppets.