Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weegee referrals

Started by Weegee420 [4194628] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bogie [148747] ×1

Weegee420 [4194628]

Device: DIALN PRODUCTS INC X8ULTRA Android: 12 App version: 2.3.25 

 

I recently referred a few players, one player, Geewee710 just reached level ten a few days ago but I never got my rewards. The second he got to level ten he was taken off my list like it never happened. I contacted admins, they said to write a bug report and then have that player respon under it saying I indeed referred him. I have referred 4 players I think and they are all still playing so please help!!!!!.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!

GeeWee710 [4216329]

Yes guys he did refer me. Not sure what happened, but he started playing about a month ago, referred me about 2 weeks ago hence my user name lol. If you need any more info just lmk.

 

GeeWee710 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

This has been added. Please reach out to bogie when the referral is about to reach level 20 to claim the missed rewards for level 10. Thanks!

Mentions: bogie [148747]